Note that a budget/quota can be created for one (and one only) of the following four types of sales activities: Sale, Offer, Activity and Meeting.
For each type of sales activities, you cannot have two budgets with overlapping time periods.
The first step is to click on Manage at the bottom left corner of SalesScreen.
A menu will pop up, where you can proceed to click on Budgets under the Company headline:
Once on the Budget management page, you will see an overview of the budgets which are currently undergoing. To create a new budget click on the + New Budget button in the top right corner:
A window will appear letting you fill in 5 key elements of your new budget:
- Name: What will this budget be called?
- Type: What unique type of sales activities will this budget be for?
- Value per User: What is the initial goal in value for each user? (This can be changed afterwards)
- Quantity per User: What is the initial goal in quantity for each user? (This can be changed afterwards)
- Timeframe: When will it start and end?
To select a timeframe within the calendar:
- click on the first day
- hold and drag the cursor on to the last day
To unselect a specific day within your budget timeframe (for example weekends, red days,…):
Ctrl+ left click
ctrl+ left click
Once you have entered your budget details, click the Add button:
The next step is to set the budget numbers for each of your users.
- If your budget is currently ongoing, locate your budget on the list of current budgets and click on the corresponding tile:
- If your budget is upcoming, locate your budget on the list of upcoming budgets and click on the corresponding title:
Navigating through the teams you'll be able to reach the list of individual budgets.
You can edit up to the following four different metrics by clicking on the corresponding field and entering a number of your choice: Quantity, Value, Gross Margin, Portfolio.
Once you are done, click on the Save Changes button:
If you want the budget changes to be reflected in your slides on screen, you should manually reload your screens.